Medical Air Tubular Mattress Rental Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay System with Pump Rental
What is an Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress and Overlay System with Pump Rental?
An alternating pressure relief mattress, an overlay system with pump rental, is an air-filled mattress system designed to relieve pressure on a patient’s body. The mattress overlay system is made of air-filled tubular cells that inflate and deflate in a rhythmic pattern, which reduces stress on the patient’s skin and promotes blood flow. The system is powered by an electric pump that alternates the air pressure in the cells.
The alternating pressure relief mattress and overlay system are ideal for individuals confined to a bed for extended periods, such as those with spinal cord injuries, pressure ulcers, or other conditions requiring pressure relief. The mattress overlay system helps prevent the formation of pressure sores by evenly distributing body weight and reducing pressure on vulnerable areas of the body.
Benefits of an Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay System with Pump Rental
An alternating pressure relief mattress and an overlay system with pump rental provide several benefits for patients who require pressure relief. Some of these benefits include:
- Reduced risk of pressure ulcers: The alternating pressure relief mattress, an overlay system, reduces pressure on vulnerable areas of the body, which helps prevent the development of pressure ulcers.
- Improved comfort: The air-filled tubular cells in the mattress system provide a comfortable and supportive surface for patients to rest on.
- Enhanced blood flow: The rhythmic inflation and deflation of the cells in the mattress system promote blood flow, which can help improve healing and reduce inflammation.
- Cost-effective: Renting an alternating pressure relief mattress with an overlay system with a pump is a cost-effective alternative to purchasing one outright, which can be expensive.
How an Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress an Overlay System with Pump Works
An alternating pressure relief mattress, an overlay system with pump rental, works by alternating the pressure in the air-filled tubular cells of the bed. The electric pump inflates and deflates the cells in a rhythmic pattern, redistributing the patient’s weight and reducing pressure on vulnerable areas of the body. The system also promotes blood flow, which can help prevent the formation of pressure sores.
The mattress overlay system is easy to set up and use. The pump can be adjusted to control the level of inflation and deflation, and the mattress overlay can be placed on top of an existing mattress.
Why Renting an Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress an Overlay System with Pump is a Good Option
Renting an alternating pressure relief mattress with an overlay system with a pump is a good option. First, it is a cost-effective solution for individuals who require pressure relief for a limited period. Renting a system can be more affordable than purchasing one outright, especially if it is only needed for a short time.
Second, renting allows patients to try different alternating pressure relief mattresses and overlay systems to determine the best for them. Other systems have varying features, such as cell height and pressure settings, which can affect comfort and effectiveness.
Finally, renting an alternating pressure relief mattress and an overlay system with a pump provides flexibility. Rental companies typically offer delivery, set-up, and pick-up services that can be convenient for patients and their caregivers.
An air pump provides sequential inflation and deflation of the air cells throughout the mattress forming an air channel up and down in the mattress to redistribute pressure. The air pump is heavy duty for long life and operates quietly, is vibration-free, and is energy-efficient.
Alternating mode: The pump will be inflated and deflated for the cell with cyclicity, to change the control position between the patient and the bed to promote blood circulation to prevent bedsores and recover bedsores, reduce the patient’s pain and the nursing labor intensity.
Static mode: The system can be switched to a static mode with constant low pressure, to facilitate all kinds of nursing procedures including dressing changes.
About our mattress:
- When preparing to inflate, the mattress should be flattened. After the mattress is filled with air, it can be used normally. Generally, the first inflating time is about 30 minutes.
- When inflating, firstly check whether the pressure of the air pump is adjusted to the maximum and whether the extended rubber tube of the mattress is cut with a pair of scissors, it is convenient to match the air pump outlet.
- Check that the air pipe joints under the mattress are all connected and kept inflated.
- Because the winter is cool, we can put a thin layer of tweezers on the mattress to keep the patient warm and make the patient more comfortable.
- Patients over 135 kg cannot use this mattress.
- Pay attention to the pressure control when inflating, and do not exceed the maximum pressure to prevent the airbag from breaking through the pressure.
- Pay attention to keeping the mattress clean and hygienic, often wash the surface with a neutral detergent, and pay attention to acids and alkalis.
- Note that there should be no sharp objects on the mattress and the surface of the sheet to prevent the mattress from being pierced.
- Be careful to keep it clean when using it. Store it in a dry and ventilated place when handling. Pay attention to moisture.
- It can provide excellent pressure reduction through continuous movement.
- It is an alternating system that employs durable shaped air tubes and a control unit, which is designed for the purpose to achieve good massage effect and blood circulation in the body tissue and to help alleviate the bed pressure sores for patients on long-term medical treatment or for immobility.
- Heavy-duty bubble-style pads are uniformly heat-sealed for longer-term durability.
There are no reviews yet.