Medical Air Tubular Mattress Rental Alternating Pressure Relief Mattress Overlay System with Pump Rental
An air pump provides sequential inflation and deflation of the air cells throughout the mattress forming an air channel up and down in the mattress to redistribute pressure. The air pump is heavy duty for long life which operates quietly, vibration-free and energy-efficient.
Alternating mode: The pump will be inflated and deflate for the cell with cyclicity, to change the control position between the patient and the bed, so that to promote the blood circulation to prevent the bedsore and recovery the bedsore, reduce the patient’s pain and the nursing labour intensity.
Static mode: The system can be switched to a static mode with constant low pressure, to facilitate all kinds of nursing procedures including dressing changes.
About our mattress:
- When preparing to inflate, the mattress should be flattened. After the mattress is filled with air, it can be used normally. Generally, the first inflating time is about 30 minutes.
- When inflating, firstly check whether the pressure of the air pump is adjusted to the maximum, whether the extended rubber tube of the mattress is cut with a pair of scissors, it is convenient to match the air pump outlet.
- Check that the air pipe joints under the mattress are all connected and kept inflated.
- Because the winter is cool, we can put a thin layer of tweezers on the mattress to keep the patient warm and make the patient more comfortable.
- Patients over 135KG cannot use this mattress.
- Pay attention to the pressure control when inflating, and do not exceed the maximum pressure to prevent the airbag from breaking through the pressure.
- Pay attention to keep the mattress clean and hygienic, often wash the surface with a neutral detergent, pay attention to acid and alkali.
- Note that there should be no sharp objects on the mattress and the surface of the sheet to prevent the mattress from being pierced.
- Be careful to keep it clean when using it. Store it in a dry and ventilated place when handling. Pay attention to moisture.
- It can provide excellent pressure reduction through continuous movement.
- It is an alternating system that employs durable shaped air tubes and control unit, which is designed for purpose to achieve good massage effect and blood circulation in the body tissue and to help alleviate the bed pressure sores for patients on long term medical treatment or for immobility.
- Heavy duty bubble style pads uniformly heat sealed for longer term durability.