BMC RESmart Auto CPAP System – G2S A20
- Ultra-modern design with a user-friendly interface
- The water chamber with drawer structure and opening cover, is more convenient to fill water and clean.
- Auto on/off feature.
- Intelligent comfort features
- Newly designed integrated humidifier has large heating plate (> 50 cm2), which ensures excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
- Reslex exhalation pressure release feature let you fall asleep at a lower pressure easily.
- Efficiencies in Therapy
- Auto CPAP pressure automatically to improve patient comfort based on monitoring of apnea and snoring events
- Automatic leakage compensation ensure the therapy accuracy anywhere.
- Powerful data transfer/retrieval solution
- Quick Report through Device Screen
- BMCares App
- BMCares Cloud Platform
- iCode web version (bmc-icode.com)
- BMC nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software)
- BMC Software web version (icodeconnect.com/quick/info)
- Dimensions: 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
- Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
- Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
- Auto CPAP, CPAP
- The SD card can record patient data and fault information
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 28 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
|Test Pressures (hPa)||4||10||15||20|
|Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)||3||9||14||19|
|Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)||85||135||140||140|
Automatic leak compensation:
- Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature: ≤43°C
Static Pressure Stability:
- ± 0.5 hPa
- 4 to 20 hPa