BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT
Features BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Ultra-modern design with a user-friendly interface
- The water chamber with drawer structure and opening cover, is more convenient to fill water and clean.
- 5-inch color screen with user friendly interface.
- Intelligent Comfort Features
- Inspiratory / Expiratory sensitivity 8 grades of I Sens and E Sens optimize the compliance of the device with the patient.
- Newly designed integrated humidifier has large heating plate (> 50 cm2), which ensures excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
- The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes.
- Effeciency in Therapy
- Auto S/T The device complies with patient ‘s breathing. However, if there is no inhalation for a certain period of time, the device will give a forced ventilation to ensure the minimum ventilation.
- Target Tidal Volume Function
- Optimize IPAP according to mean Vt of last 5 breathings and prescribed Target Vt. Larger difference between mean Vt and target Vt takes more evident adjustment in IPAP.
- Inspiratory pressure is between IPAP min and IPAP max.
- Larger difference between mean Vt and target Vt takes more evident adjustment in IPAP.
- Patient Vt is the mean of Vt values from patient’s last 5 breathings.
- Powerful Data Transfer/Retrieval Solution
- BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VTQuick Report through Device Screen.
- BMCares App.
- BMCares Cloud Platform.
- iCode web version (bmc-icode.com).
- BMC nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software).
- BMC Software web version (icodeconnect.com/quick/info).
Specifications of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Dimensions: 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
- Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
- Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
- CPAP, S, T, S/T
- The SD card can record patient data and fault information
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
|Test Pressures (hPa)||4||9||15||20||25|
|Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)||3||8||14||19||24|
|Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)||90||120||150||150||150|
Automatic leak compensation of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature: ≤43°C
Static Pressure Stability:
- ± 0.5 hPa
- 4 to 25 hPa