DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide Suction Machine
For more than half a century, DeVilbiss Healthcare has provided unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, DeVilbiss brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit.
More than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
• Vacuum adjustment allows for 50–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 litres/minute
• Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
• Sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
• Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly – Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
• New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter
— Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
• Comes complete with internal battery, carrying case, 6′ tubing, AC/DC adapters and power cord
• New Integrated gauge and flow regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
• Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
a. Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – Vacu-Aide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
b. Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – Vacu-Aide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
c. Excessive Temperature Test – Vacu-Aide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
AARC Guidelines for appropriate sub atmospheric pressures:
• Neonates: 60 – 80 mm Hg
• Infants: 80 – 100 mm Hg
• Children: 100 – 120 mm Hg
• Adults: 100 – 150 mm Hg
Negative pressures should not exceed 150 mmHg as higher pressures have been shown to cause trauma, hypoxemia and atelectasis.
There are no reviews yet.